Nine tenths of education is encouragement.
— Anatole France
Rather than teaching you, this blog aims to encourage you in your learning by
- showing you ways to learn more,
- empowering you to do your own learning,
- helping you realize that you do not depend on others to learn,
- developing your curiosity,
- making you aware of the beauty of English.
What other ways do you know to encourage someone to learn?
a very nice and comforting lay out, making learning English less daunting; the content is also very informative.
i like the lay out of the pages, it is not very strong and pushy but inviting rather. The content is very informative and helpful.
Thanks a lot for your thoughts. I’m really pleased you like the blog and its look.
Rather than feeling daunted by English, I hope readers will be encouraged to learn more when they realize that English can be beautiful and fascinating.